Monday, March 3, 2008

MY CONSTANT CONCERN

In my mind there is pretty much two ways that time travel can go down. You can either be able to change the future and let Biff pay for Loraine's implants OR just go along for the ride because the future is already predetermined. Sure you might be able to create a few bumps along the way but Dresden will still get bombed and Skynet will still eventually destroy the earth.

I've tried to imagine being able to see in the 4th dimension but I think it would be way too hard to drive or walk anywhere without thinking that you were about to bump into the other million people that crossed that same path. Also, it would be slightly depressing because there would be a super concentrated collection of me's sitting at work or on my couch at home and not enough of them actually doing shit.

For a final thought, I do think that Stephen King's theory in the Langoliers is something to look into. There is no future and there is no past, there is only the present and if you get stuck in anything else you get eaten by pac-man.



RUN Balky!!!

No comments: